- ColonSentry is an advanced blood-based molecular diagnostic that measures the expression of seven gene biomarkers for the early detection of colorectal cancer.
- This 7‐gene, blood‐based biomarker panel can stratify subjects according to their current relative risk across a broad range in an average‐risk population.
- ColonSentry requires no fasting, dietary restrictions, or special instructions
- ColonSentry does not require patients to provide or handle any stool samples.
- ColonSentry is simple & convenient and blood can be drawn at an exam before patients leave the office.